Got a bit if a dilemma about doing the market tomorrow. The wind is blowing a gale and the forecast doesn't seem to show a let-up.
Martin's just come in from Sleaford and has said in no uncertain terms thst it just isn't safe out there at the moment.
Might have to see how things are tomorrow morning. I can't really afford to take a day off right now but I might not have any choice.
The British weather seems hell-bent on destroying my business at the moment. Ah well folks, there's always online! Until the wind blows the power cables down and then no-one can buy anything...