Friday 28 August 2009

New silver designs



Here's the new "Equinox" designs in necklace and bracelet form. The necklace is long enough to slip over your head and is £72. All sterling silver, little Macintosh-inspired roses link with delicate wraps.
The bracelets are £30 with a choice of crystal, or a plain silver bead like the necklace.
Both designs exploit a new technique that I've been playing with, which gently takes the silver to near melting point and fuses the wire, letting it melt and re-form a little in the process. Each one comes out unique as no one piece will behave the same way. (Gets a little tricky for matching up a pair for earrings but I will give it my best shot!)
These two will be up on my main site to buy very soon. In the meantime, you'll find them on my stall, or drop me an e-mail and I can arrange an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment